Soccer Girls (MS Juniors)
There are no events to display
The 2019 season starts Monday, April 1
- On the first day of practice, meet in Kovler Lobby for eligibility check-in
- Practice schedule: Mon, Tue, Thu 3:30 - 5:00pm, Wed 1:45-3:00pm, Fri no practice unless a contest is scheduled
- If you can't make a practice, contact the coach ahead of time
- Gear: shorts, tee shirt, cleats (rubber), shin guards, water bottle, size 5 soccer ball with athlete's name on it, gym shoes, sweatshirt, soccer socks, water bottle
- Eligibility: All players are required to have a current physical on file. Physicals are good for 13 months and need to be good throughout the duration of the season. On the first day of practice, students will receive a "Golden Ticket" if the required paperwork was submitted. No student can practice without a ticket.
- If you are uncertain whether your file is complete, contact Gail Poole BEFORE the first day of practice.