Soccer Boys (MS Juniors)
- First week's practice schedule:
- Meet on the steps of Sunny Gym on Monday August 27 at 10:00-11:30am
- First week's practice schedule: 1-2:30pm Tue. and Wed., Th 10:00 -11:30am
- Practice after school is in session: Mon, Tue, Thu, and Fri 3:45-5:00pm, Wed 1:45 - 3pm on days without a contest
- Eligibility: All players are required to have a current physical on file. Physicals are good for 13 months and need to be good throughout the duration of the season. On the first day of practice, students will receive a "Golden Ticket" if the required paperwork was submitted. No student can practice without a ticket.
- If you are uncertain whether your file is complete, contact Gail Poole BEFORE the first day of practice.
- Gear: shorts, tee shirt, cleats (rubber), shin guards, water bottle, size 5 soccer ball with athlete's name on it, gym shoes, sweatshirt, soccer socks, water bottle
- Recommended: extra pair soccer socks and plastic bag
- Visit Schoology for important communications from the Coaches.
The 2018 season starts Monday, August 27.
I graduated from the Lab School in 2009 and received my Bachelors from Eastern Illinois University in Sociology. While in high school, I began working at Adventure Kids Day Camp and have been a part of the program for 10+ years. Out of work, I like to spend my time watching the latest movie, spending time with my family, and playing sports with my friends.