Soccer Boys (MS Juniors)
There are no events to display
- First week's practice schedule:
- Meet on the steps of Kovler with gear: water bottle, cleats, shin guards, a ball WITH YOUR NAME ON IT
- Gym on Monday August 26 at 10:00-11:15am
- First week's practice schedule: 3:45-5pm Tue, Wed OFF, Th 10:00 -11:15am
- Practice after school is in session: Mon, Tue, and Thu 3:45-5:00pm, Wed TBA on days without a contest
- Eligibility: All players are required to have a current physical on file. Physicals are good for 13 months and need to be good throughout the duration of the season. On the first day of practice, students will receive a "Golden Ticket" if the required paperwork was submitted. No student can practice without a ticket.
- If you are uncertain whether your file is complete, contact Gail Poole BEFORE the first day of practice.
- Gear: shorts, tee shirt, cleats (rubber), shin guards, water bottle, size 5 soccer ball with athlete's name on it, gym shoes, sweatshirt, soccer socks, water bottle
- Recommended: extra pair soccer socks and plastic bag
- Visit Schoology for important communications from the Coaches.
The 2019 season starts Monday, August 26.