Sailing Coed (Middle School)
There are no events to display
The 2018 season starts Friday, September 7.
- Starting September 7: meet in front of Blaine to travel by school bus to Columbia.
- The Middle School team meets on Monday, Friday, and Saturday. On Mondays and Fridays the team will travel with other Lab students on the bus route traveling to the north side. If your child is planning to travel on the bus, you will need to sign-up on the Middle School Sailing Team Bus Riders google form. The form will be refreshed every week. Please don't attempt to sign-up for more than the current week. Anything beyond the current week will be discarded. Link to the form, https://goo.gl/forms/qoukLMhNx1kDFkpo1
Important note: Your child will not be allowed to ride the bus unless you sign up by noon the day of the trip. Middle School sailors will not be provided transportation on Saturdays. Note: there is no bus transportation provided back to Lab on Mondays and Fridays.
- If you can't make practice, contact Coach Katie
- Gear: sun tan lotion, hat, water bottle, sunglasses, closed toe shoes that can get wet, swimsuit, towel, change of clothes, life jacket (coach has some but personal gear always fits better!) Label all of your gear!
- First day of practice required paperwork: Current physical on file
- If you are uncertain whether your file is complete, contact Gail Poole BEFORE the first day of practice.
- Visit Schoology for important communications from Coach Tinder.