Sailing Coed (Middle School)
There are no events to display
The 2019 season starts Monday, September 9.
- Starting September 9: meet in front of Blaine to travel by school bus to Columbia.
- The Middle School sailing team will practice Monday (4pm-6:30pm) and Wednesday (1:45pm-4pm) and Saturday (9am-4pm).
- On Mondays and Wednesdays the team will travel on an AM school bus to and from Columbia. No transportation will be provided for Saturday practices.
- If you can't make practice, contact Coach Katie
- Gear: sun tan lotion, hat, water bottle, sunglasses, closed toe shoes that can get wet, swimsuit, towel, change of clothes, life jacket (coach has some but personal gear always fits better!) Label all of your gear!
- First day of practice required paperwork: Current physical on file
- If you are uncertain whether your file is complete, contact Gail Poole BEFORE the first day of practice.
- Visit Schoology for important communications from Coach Tinder.