The 2017 season starts Monday, August 28.
- On the first week of practice meet in Kovler Lobby. Practice the week of August 28thMonday 8/28 and Friday 9/1 8:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.***** Wednesday 8/30 8:00-10:00 a.m.Tuesday 8/29, and Thursday 8/31 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Practice after school is in session: Mon, Tue, Thu, and Fri 3:30-5:00pm, Wed 3:00-4:30pm on days without a contest
- Eligibility: All players are required to have a current physical on file. Physicals are good for 13 months and need to be good throughout the duration of the season. On the first day of practice, students will receive a "Golden Ticket" if the required paperwork was submitted. No student can practice without a ticket.
- If you are uncertain whether your file is complete, contact Gail Poole BEFORE the first day of practice.
- Gear: shorts, tee shirt, knee pads, and water bottle