The 2020 season starts Monday, March 2
- On the first day of practice meet in Kovler Lobby for eligibility check-in
- Practice schedule: M, Th 3:45-5:30pm/T, W, F 3:25-5:30pm unless a contest is scheduled
- Gear: dressed to play, cleats, shin guards, water bottle, indoor shoes and running shoes
- As needed, inhalers, epi-pens, sunscreen
- First day of practice required paperwork: 1) Current physical on file 2) Sports Medicine Acknowledgement & Consent Form signed by athlete and a parent/guardian 3) Consent for Baseline Testing and Release of Information form
- If you are uncertain whether your file is complete, contact Gail Poole BEFORE the first day of practice.