The 2019 season starts Tuesday, September 3/Varsity team tryouts August 22-23.
- Varsity tryouts will be held at Columbia on August 22. No transportation will be provided by Lab.
- Starting September 3: The High School team meets on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 4:00-6:30PM. At dismissal, students meet in front of Blaine to travel by an AM school bus and will return by bus back to Lab.
- If you can't make practice, contact Coach Thomsen
- Gear: sun tan lotion, hat, water bottle, sunglasses, closed toe shoes that can get wet, swimsuit, towel, change of clothes, life jacket (coach has some but personal gear always fits better!) Label all of your gear!
- First day of practice required paperwork: 1) Current physical on file 2) Sports Medicine Acknowledgement & Consent Form signed by athlete and a parent/guardian 3) Consent for Baseline Testing and Release of Information form
- If you are uncertain whether your file is complete, contact Gail Poole BEFORE the first day of practice.
- Visit Schoology for important communications from Coach Thomsen.