The 2018 season starts Tuesday, September 4/Varsity team tryouts August 21-23.
- Varsity tryouts will be held at Columbia on August 21-23 from 4:00-6:30pm. No transportation will be provided for these days.
- Starting September 4: The High School team meets on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. On Tuesdays and Thursdays the team will travel with other Lab students on the north side bus. If your child is planning to travel on the bus, sign-up on the High School Sailing Team Bus Riders google form. The form will be refreshed every week. Please don't attempt to sign-up for more than the current week. Anything beyond the current week will be discarded. Link to the form, https://goo.gl/forms/kvQ8yyGAcreGMRpm2
- Note: there is no transportation provided back to Lab
- If you can't make practice, contact Coach Thomsen
- Gear: sun tan lotion, hat, water bottle, sunglasses, closed toe shoes that can get wet, swimsuit, towel, change of clothes, life jacket (coach has some but personal gear always fits better!) Label all of your gear!
- First day of practice required paperwork: 1) Current physical on file 2) Sports Medicine Acknowledgement & Consent Form signed by athlete and a parent/guardian 3) Consent for Baseline Testing and Release of Information form
- If you are uncertain whether your file is complete, contact Gail Poole BEFORE the first day of practice.
- Visit Schoology for important communications from Coach Thomsen.