The 2019 season starts Monday, April 1
- On the first day of practice, meet in Kovler Lobby for eligibility check-in
- Practice schedule: tbd
- If you can't make a practice, contact the coach ahead of time
- Gear: baseball pants, cleats, sweats, and water bottle
- Eligibility: All players are required to have a current physical on file. Physicals are good for 13 months and need to be good throughout the duration of the season. On the first day of practice, students will receive a "Golden Ticket" if the required paperwork was submitted. No student can practice without a ticket.
- If you are uncertain whether your file is complete, contact Gail Poole BEFORE the first day of practice.