Lab Alumni & Former Students can request a transcript by completing a Records Release Form. Official records are $10 per copy.*
Depending on the time of year, it can take anywhere from three to seven business days to fulfill a request. We send transcripts via First Class mail, which can take several days depending on the location. Rush requests can be accommodated; however, the Office of the Registrar cannot promise to fulfill emergency requests.
Submit the $10 records fee (per copy) using one of the following methods:
- By credit card using the form below
- By check or money order mailed to: The Laboratory Schools, Office of the Registrar, 1362 E. 59th St., Chicago, IL 60637
- By check or money order dropped off at the Office of the Registrar, Judd Hall, Room 013
*No fee is charged to the most recently graduated high school class.
Submit a completed Records Release Form in one of the following ways:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Laboratory Schools, Office of the Registrar, 1362 E. 59th St., Chicago, IL 60637
- In person: Office of the Registrar, Judd Hall, Room 013
- By fax to: 773-702-7455
Contact the Registrar's Office at 773-834-8218 or email@example.com with questions.
**Please note, if you are a graduate of the College or any division of the University of Chicago, please contact the University of Chicago Office of the Registrar at 773-702-7891 for instructions.