Lab's application deadline for the 2019–20 academic year has now passed.
If you are interested in admission, please complete our inquiry form.
- Applicants to Nursery 3 must be two years old on or before Sept. 1, 2018
- Applicants to Nursery 4 must be three years old on or before Sept. 1, 2018
- Applicants to Kindergarten must be four years old on or before Sept. 1, 2018
- Applicants to Grade 1 who are not currently enrolled in Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before Sept. 1, 2018
- Applicants to other grades should apply to the grade immediately following the grade in which the applicant is currently enrolled.
- For full consideration, a separate financial aid application must be completed between November 1, 2018 and January 31, 2019.
- More information is online here.
- Ability to pay is not a consideration during Lab’s admissions process. While financial aid is designed to help shrink the gap between what a family can afford and the cost of a Lab education, all families are expected to contribute some portion towards tuition and fees.
A note about priority enrollment consideration
Please note that admissions is not guaranteed to any applicant, and all applicants must complete the same admissions process. Lab is a division of the University of Chicago, and as such, priority consideration is given to the children of University of Chicago faculty. Laboratory Schools employees are also offered priority consideration. In an effort to support the desire of most families to have all their children in the same school, preferential consideration is also extended to current sibling families and children of Lab alumni are offered special priority.
Si usted le gustaria hablar con alguien en español en relación con el proceso de solicitud, por favor llame Arcelia Guerrero Wolfe a 773-795-5757 o envia un email a email@example.com. ¡Gracias!