Soccer Girls (8th)
There are no events to display
The 2018 season begins on Monday, March 26.
- On the first day of practice, meet in Kovler Lobby for eligibility check-in
- Practice: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri 3:30-5PM, Wed 2:30-4PM unless there is a competition
- If you can't make a practice, contact Coach Sitch ahead of time
- Gear: dressed to play, cleats, shin guards, water bottle, indoor shoes and running shoes
- As needed, inhalers, epi-pens, sunscreen
- Eligibility: All players are required to have a current physical on file. Physicals are good for 13 months and need to be good throughout the duration of the season. On the first day of practice, students will receive a "Golden Ticket" if the required paperwork was submitted. No student can practice without a ticket.
- If you are uncertain whether your file is complete, contact Gail Poole BEFORE the first day of practice.