Basketball Boys (8th)
The 2017-18 season starts Monday, November 6.
- On the first day of practice meet in Kovler Lobby.
- Practice after school starts: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri 3:30-5PM, Wed 3-4:30pm unless a contest is scheduled
- Eligibility: All players are required to have a current physical on file. Physicals are good for 13 months and need to be good throughout the duration of the season. On the first day of practice, students will receive a "Golden Ticket" if the required paperwork was submitted. No student can practice without a ticket.
- If you are uncertain whether your file is complete, contact Gail Poole BEFORE the first day of practice.
- Gear: shorts, tee shirt, gym shoes, and water bottle
I am originally from Chicago, and I began teaching PE, Health, and Wellness at the Laboratory Schools in 2014. I coach Middle School Basketball and High School Baseball. In my free time I enjoy going to the movies and riding mountain and road bikes with my wife, Steffani.